Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 2, 2017








I had a really funny moment today. Here we are on the metro and this like 70 year old man starts rapping, getting real into it, dancing a little, moving his hands a lot in the way rappers do haha. I was trying really hard to hold in my laughter. I'm a missionary. Gotta be professional 'n stuff haha. But then a couple of Dominicans next to me start laughing and once they started, I started, and we all just lost it. It was a great moment of bonding with me and some fellow Dominicans. It was so funny though. 

We went to the zoo today and a parrot said hola to me. Also a monkey threw rocks at us haha and it was a good time. 

The work here is good. We're finding lots of news. I took out a new Hermana from the CCM this week and we found this great new guy. He's about 20 and bakes cakes for a living. We taught him a great lesson. Life is so fun. I love this gospel. I love being able to teach it to others!

I love you all so much. 
hermana white

No comments:

Post a Comment