Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15, 2017





Siiiick week!! I spoke with the fam!  Happy Mother's Day Moooom! 

But that's not all! Doxy was baptized! Wooohoooo! It's amazing how the Lord prepares people and puts them in your path! It was an amazing baptism and he was just so happy! Dang the gospel is great! 

I really love it when the members make us fried platanos but it doesn't happen often so I purchased one myself and tried to make it. When members make it they always throw in sugar and cinnamon but I didn't have any of that, so I threw in what I had, vanilla and like this hazelnut flavoring. It turned out gross, but trial and error. One day I will make delicious fried platano. 

We were also on the metro the other day and there were seats so I took a seat next to this man and in the process my skirt landed on his legs and I didn't realize but my comp was across from me and she just started laughing so hard and then i saw my skirt on his legs and he was being all awkward about it too and just leaving it there and so i quickly moved it off his legs and then me and my comp just sat the rest of the metro ride trying to hold in our laughter. 

Anyyyways! I love ya'll lots! Have a great week! te amo

There are pros to being a white American in this country. Our grocery store is 10 min from our house but with groceries it's quite the trek, but lately all the bagging guys try to get in our line and then they walk the cart to our house and we just get to talk about the gospel the whole way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment