Monday, April 9, 2018

April 9, 2018








We went to the caves and waterfall. Again.






So I'm pretty sure last week I did something amazing. I think I helped make an eternal marriage happen! I told one of the single male members here in Ocoa to talk to one of my converts in my other area. So they are now chatting almost every time i see this member. Jokingly, but maybe talking real talk, he told me I might have to come back to visit to be a witness at their wedding!!! And that he really likes her!! So that was probably the highlight of the week!  because I can't say we had the most successful week. We had four baptismal dates planned for the next two weeks, and they all fell through. which is too bad, but we are contacting like crazy to find new people to teach. 

Life is super fun these days. I'm just trying to live it up as much as possible with the time I have left! I've been rereading old journal entries and just thinking about how amazing the mission has really been. It's amazing how much I've grown. Reading my first entries until now. wow haha. I feel so blessed for what I've learned and the testimony that I now have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment