Monday, April 23, 2018

April 23, 2018

















Starting to get rid of all my clothes. Oeshly lookin good in one of my dresses haha




A new RM works in the fire station, so we are teaching a bunch of fire men ha. 


I Love Ocoa!



TRANSFERS! 

So I'm staying and ending my mission here in Ocoa. I was kinda hoping to have one more area, but I can't complain cause I'm getting an American! Which will be great cause I will be able to relearn English haha. I'm excited to see what else God needs me to do here in this area. I plan to eat lots of mangos, drink lots of coconut water, kick it and teach lots more Dominicans! It will be a good last transfer!
We had the miracle of a baptism! Anel is the smartest kid I know! He's great! His grandpa died several weeks back. His grandpa was a very strong member of the church. When that happened Anel wanted to learn more about the church of his grandpa, and was baptized exactly three weeks later! He's great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment