Monday, April 2, 2018

April 2, 2018




You may be asking why I'm a liar. Well.. it's because everyone thinks I like habichuelas con dulce. What is habichuelas con  dulce? The direct translation is sweet beans. Pretty much it's like refried beans with milk and sugar and cinnamon. You can eat it hot or cold but whatever way you eat it, it's terrible. At least I think so. The Dominicans love it, and the week of Easter, it's tradition to make it. So just about every house we went to they gave us some. I'm feelin pretty good that I'm in a new week that doesn't have disgusting traditions.!!

Conference was great. Well the parts we saw...the power went out several times. But our new prophet is starting with a bang! woohooo for revelations from God. 

This week our convert Luis asked me how to pay his money to God. We pulled out the tithing slip and he paid his very first tithe!!. 

There's no better way to spend Easter than as a representative of Jesus Christ. Here on the mission, I've come to love Him so much more. I've come to know Him so much more. I truly stand all amazed at what he did for us. I'm so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He lives, which makes it possible that we all will live again. What joy and what peace He brings. 

We had a dope service project making bread and building rabbit cages. What better combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment