Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14, 2017


Dania and Rosmita


Ahhhh gonna miss these people. its been a good time with Hermana Chynoweth. 



Cleonse and his children


Doxy and Alphonse


My time in Piantini has come to an end. I will be headed about 25 min west to Herrera tomorrow morning. This is definitely a bittersweet situation...I am super pumped for something new. I am pretty sure I have contacted every inch of this area in these 6 months. So it will be nice to have a new start. But also I am super sad to leave the people here. I think the way I feel about my converts is the way mothers feel about their children haha. Like all the converts are just little newborn babies in this new life as a member of the church. And i just wanna be with them each step of the way of this process of growing in this Gospel.  I wanna make sure they are coming to church, reading the Book of Mormon, etc. etc. and I just wanna be here to help them. But I guess every mother needs to let their child grow up on their own...lol Pretty good analogy right? 

But anyyyyways ya, it has been some rough goodbyes the last couple days. God has blessed me with some pretty incredible people to teach and meet here in this area. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my mission. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this time in my life. Definitely some of the best and happiest moments of my life have come from these short 6 months and I'm looking forward to this next part of my mission in Herrera.  

No comments:

Post a Comment