Monday, March 19, 2018

March 19, 2018



I've been trying to notice the little miracles lately, and it's really cool! The other day we were headed to an appointment and saw a sweet, tiny old lady on the street sitting all alone. So we stopped and talked to her for a bit. She had a lot to say and it was very clear that she was pretty lonely. Also she's on her way of having 102 years of age!! Not gonna lie. Sometimes I get caught up in only taking my time for people who really have potential of progressing and getting baptized. But I've been trying to slow down and just help everyone. Obviously this fragile old lady probably won't enter the waters of baptism in this life, but it was such a tender moment to just sit and talk to a daughter of God. 

Also as Hermana leader you gotta make sure all the sisters are good and healthy. There is this companionship that I hadn't heard from in a while. I kept thinking about calling them but then got distracted with something else. But finally a lil later I actually did call, and it turns out the hermana was pretty sick and needed medical help, but hadn't called anyone. I'm thankful for the Spirit guiding me in every little thing.
 
And the last little miracle. Our investigator Wilson, who will be baptized next Saturday, told us this week about a dream he had. In it he was getting baptized and helping us teach others the gospel. After he explained his dream he said in the sweetest way. "I just felt proud to be a member."

I'm thankful for the little miracles God gives us everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment