Monday, February 5, 2018

February 5, 2018


What a wonderful week it was! President threw at me some new things! I'm training and now I'm sister leader. My trainee is Dominican. She's great. She's such a black woman! haha I love it. She speaks way good English too. We've traveled soooo much this week for all sorts of zone meetings, and leader meetings, and Ocoa is so far from everything, but I've learned a lot as sister leader and it should be real fun. Training is nothing but a blast. It makes me think back to my training and now I'm here with almost 13 months. We are working so hard these days, not only so I can start my daughter off with a good hardworking attitude for missionary work, but also because there is just so much to do and so many good progressing people to see.  We are sooo tired by the end of the day, but its just great! 

We had two baptisms this Saturday also.  Two sweet girls. Little by little the young women's is growing! We had our most successful Sunday here in Ocoa in all my time here. Less actives and investigators actually followed through with their commitment of coming to church. Luis is down to 1 cigarette a day! He's just about ready to be done forever with that part of his life! God is blessing us with so many miracles.   

No comments:

Post a Comment