Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2, 2018






I'm in my new area! and I love it! We are up real high in the mountains, which will make for some good p-days. This p-day we hiked to a waterfall and caves with some youth in our ward. It was super fun and pretty and cool until something got in my eye as you can see in this pic of me in the cave with my eye a lil red. This was like 10 min after the thing got in my eye, but several hours later I couldn't even open my eye it was so swollen and red. And it  hurt so bad to open it and so our branch president took me to the doc to get it cleaned out. Funny thing is that last week for p-day we were playing baseball with our investigator in the pic above. He's only 12 just so you know. haha Anyways I suck at baseball and was trying to swing at the ball but then the ball hit my eye and I had a lil black eye for several days. Soooooo.....my right eye has been though a lot here in my new area, but all is well! There is lots of work to be done here and I'm pumped to try and grow this lil branch with lots of new members! woohooo. feliz ano nuevo!

No comments:

Post a Comment